Claudio Pironi & Partners ltd. owns the website https://www.studiopironi.com (here after “website”).
Claudio Pironi & Partners ltd. is responsible of the management and updates of the contents of the website.
Claudio Pironi & Partners ltd. has its registered office in Viale Roma 58, 47121 Forli, Italy.
The website does not contain updated informations that periodically adjust, therefore it cannot be considered a”magazine” or “Periodical” in accordance with the law 62/01.
The graphics and HTML on this website are to be considered exclusive property of Claudio Pironi & Partners ltd.
Claudio Pironi & Partners Ltd. is the author and owner of all the material recorded on the website, unless otherwise specified. The pictures of the products belong to their respective owners. They represent the products but do not guarantee a perfect adherence with the actual product. Names and trademarks mentioned have been deposited and registered by their respective owners.
The contents on this site shall not be reproduced, not even partially, or on other websites, mailing lists, newsletters, magazines , cd’s / dvd’s or other disclosure devices without prior permission of Claudio Pironi & Partners Ltd., independently from the purpose of the replication. The authorisation must be requested through e-mail and must be considered accepted only if a specific written consent is given by Claudio Pironi & Partners Ltd. A nonresponse is not an authorisation.
Circular on usage of personal data former article 13 legislative decree 196 / 2003.
The legislative decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 ( “Regulations regarding the protection of personal data”) provides the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the usage of personal data.
According to the law, this regulation is based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of privacy and rights of the involved parties.
According to article 13 of the law. n.196 / 2003, we hereby provide the following informations:
The information you provide will be used to provide goods and services connected to the “virtual community”, as well as for informative, commercial, for the creation of professional profiles relative to users and for market research.
The data will be processed electronically. The personal information collected by this registration shall be processed by appointed individuals responsible for the management of the services and marketing.
The filling-in of the data is:
– mandatory where the requested data is “compulsory”, if unable to provide such data the registration will fail; this data has an identifying value and essential to access services of the “virtual community”, the goal is promoting discussion and interaction amongst participants well identified and selected with the above data;
optional where the fields are identified as “services fields” and “optional fields”; if this data is not inserted, will not affect the delivery of service.
4. The data will be used only within the website www.studiopironi.com, as specified for each data entry in the registration form, the data will also be communicated to pursuit mutual aims found in associated companies and / or commercial partners, private entities, associations, foundations, institutions or non-profit organisations, legal persons, partnerships or limited companies, sole traders, banks and customers. 5. The holder of the data treatment is Claudio Pironi & Partners Ltd. – Registered office: Viale Roma 58, 47121 Forli, Italy. 6. The processed data may be transferred to EU countries or in other countries, in accordance with the agreement provided ex. art.43 c.1 letter a) legislative decree 196/03.
7. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data holder,following Article 7 legislative decree 196/2003, which for your convenience is hereby reproduced:
“legislative decree n. 196/2003, Art. 7 – Right to access to personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation whether or not your personal data exists, even if not yet recorded, and it’s communication shall be in an intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
origin of personal data;
the purposes and methods of treatment;
the utilised method of processing data :aid of electronic instruments;
the identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative in accordance with Article 5, paragraph 2;
subjects or categories to whom the data may be communicated to who can be informed as appointed representative in the State, as managers or agents.
3. You have the right to obtain:
updating, rectification or, when needed, integration of data;
the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
certification that points a) and b) have been notified, also for their content, to those to whom the data was communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement is impossible to fulfil or involves a manifestation of disproportionate of the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, as a whole or in part:
for legitimate reasons the usage of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
to the usage of personal data for advertising purposes materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.